For the needs, lifestyles and practical realities of our FF athletes, we recommend the following products. We look for things that adhere to our Common Sense Rules, and that are practical and affordable to our members.
Several products are on a separate store than the Armory because logistically that's the best way we can provide it to you right now. The advantage of that site is that you can even set it up on auto-order so your monthly supply shows up, well, monthly (OR several other timing options to make your life easy).
VITAMINS, MINERALS, OMEGA-3'S:
- "MAN PACK" Forget about "Animal Pack". We don't train animals, we train men. ALL of your basic nutrition supplementation for the day wrapped up into a daily packet. Vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients (the stuff God put in fruits and vegetables that we geniuses took back out again), Omega 3's, and more. Organic. Quality. Convenient. Get yourself a Men's Pack!
- "Amazing Grass": The best thing to ever come from a vegan-type. Great to mix with a protein shake to get a few servings of organic fruits/veggies! They take the whole veggies and fruits, dehydrate them and send them to you. That leaves you with everything, vitamins, phytonutrients (again, the stuff God put in fruits and vegetables that we geniuses took back out again) minerals, omega-3's and digestive enzymes! Awesome stuff, available in our Amazon store.
- HYDRATE: From Intensity Nutrition, this has become well known recently. Produced by an ex-SEAL, it's got a TON of minerals/electrolytes, and a natural zero calorie sweetener. We have a presale on this along with Recover protein in our Armory.
- ROC20: A portable, convenient option for rehydration is ROC2O. 20 tubes of powder to mix straight into your water bottle after a workout. Get the minerals and electrolytes you lose in sweat, as well as "Red Orange Complex", a large amount of phytonutrients (again, if you missed it above, the stuff God put in vegetables that we geniuses took back out again). Good, convenient, and quality.
- ZICO COCONUT WATER: One of the best sport recovery drinks you can have has existed in nature for millions of years. My personal preference has always been for getting nutritional needs from right where they are found in nature, as it always seems to just turn out better in the end. Coconut water is also a great option for those on the Paleo Diet. Cheaper than getting them at the store, better tasting (and some would argue better performing) than gatorade, get yourself some.
- RHODIOLA: A great, God-given recovery booster- rhodiola is a flowering herb that grows in cold, high altitudes around the world. It has been used by many ancient cultures, including the Vikings and Ancient Greeks . It's an adaptogen (much like ginseng), which means its an herb that boosts your bodies ability to adapt to stress. Studies suggest that it helps shorten recovery from workouts, as well as helping energy/focus. A great addition to the Man Pack, you can add it on in our nutrition store!