Synergee Olympic 20kg Men’s Black Phosphate Barbell. Rated 1500lbs for Weightlifting, Powerlifting and CrossFit
Color: 20kg Black Phosphate
- ★ HIGH QUALITY - Built to last, Synergee Olympic Barbells are made from high grade material, perfect for weightlifting, Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting and more.
- ★ FIT AND FINISH - Available in chrome and black, the Synergee Olympic Barbell offers a stylish solution to weightlifting. A standard knurl, with dual knurl marks allows for easy, comfortable grip.
- ★ EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE - This bar will have normal "whip" during weightlifting exercises and enough stiffness for heavy powerlifting. With a tensile strength of 190,000 PSI and a total of 10 bearings, this bar is perfect to bring your workout to the next level.
- ★ INTENSIFY YOUR WORKOUT - With a loadable sleeve length of 16.4 inches, our barbell can carry loads of extra weight, helping you reach your potential. Customize your weight load for deadlifts, push press, squats, bench press and more!
- ★ ALL AROUND PROTECTION - Buy with confidence knowing that no matter what, we've got your back! We offer a better than money back guarantee, if there is an issue with your product for any reason we will refund you and send you a new one absolutely FREE! We stand by our products and only manufacture the absolute BEST!
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Details: Synergee barbells are made with world renowned steel! These barbells are made with a high tensile strength of 190,000 PSI. Made with the perfect amount of "whip" and "flex" for weightlifting, Synergee barbells still have the stiffness needed for heavy powerlifting, olympic lifting, body building and crushing CrossFit WODs. Each bar is tested for straightness and balance throughout the barbell. Comfort in your grip comes from the knurl. Our goal was to create a full and uniform pattern that is not too aggressive but still gives the maximum grip you need. The knurling on a barbell is ground onto the bar by a specialized machine. The pattern features two sets of diagonal lines, each set going in the opposite direction, so that they form thousands of tiny little diamonds. These diamonds keep your hands from slipping, ensuring your comfort throughout your workout. After testing multiple knurls, we settled on a standard knurl with dual knurl marks. The inner knurl mark is for powerlifting, while the outer is for Olympic weightlifting. The silicone rings on each barbell sleeve are color coordinated with bumper plate colors. We added this unique feature for the ease of know which bar is which at a quick glance.